Canyon Hills Community Church Food Bank
Tuesday 11:30am–1:30pm (for seniors and those who are disabled) and 5:30pm–7:30pm
For those who are elderly and disabled, home delivery is available by calling the church, 425-488-4121, and requesting delivery from the Food Bank.
22125, 17th Avenue Southeast, Bothell, Washington, 98021, United States.
We accept applications from those residing in Bothell, Lynnwood, Kenmore and Mill Creek as well as anyone who has a child in the Northshore SD with proof. We accept applications from Canyon Hills Community Church members and regular attendees – no service boundaries apply.
- New application process starting for our In-Person service. NEW application is a requirement
Current Operations and Procedures
- Food Bank will operate as a drive through. To access the Food please come to the back of Canyon Hills Building 3. For your safety, and our volunteers, food will be brought to your car and loaded.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Donated food is only received on Tuesdays, 11:30AM-1:30PM and 5:30-7:30PM at the main building. Look for Food Bank signs, pull up and we’ll take care of the rest.
- For a current list of our most needed food items CLICK HERE.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online CLICK HERE,
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-4121).