Cleveland High School Teen Health Center
206-263-2608 (healthcare); 206-381-4182 (counseling)
School days: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
open Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
5511, 15th Avenue South, Seattle, Washington, 98108, United States.
Cleveland High School Teen Health Center offers a variety of medical, mental health, and social services to students in Seattle public schools. Services offered include:
- Wellness exams/sports physicals
- Health screenings
- Manage chronic medical conditions
- Referral for lab services
- Prescription of medication
- Reproductive health*/referrals
- Mental health
- Substance Abuse
- Health Education