Family Village Redmond
425-556-1350 (front desk)
16601, Northeast 80th Street, Redmond, Washington, 98052, United States.
Family Village offers a variety of programs and services to families, including:
- Permanent Affordable Housing
- Early Learning Center & Head Start: affordable child care for children 2 months-5 years old
- Working Wardrobe: offers free business attire to women experiencing homeless in need of clothing for interviews or jobs
- Basic Food & Employment Training Program: offers job search, training, and placement services to eligible food stamp recipients.
- Employment & Housing Stability Program: provides people experiencing homelessness or people who are at risk of homelessness with a variety of employment and support services to help individuals achieve stable housing and self-sufficiency