ICHS Seattle World School Teen Health Center
The Seattle World School Teen Health Center is a school-based health center offered in partnership with Neighborhood House. It is open to all eligible Seattle Public School students. The Seattle World School is a secondary school for newly arrived immigrant and refugee students.
The teen health center provides onsite medical care, dental care, and behavioral health services to students. Health center staff also assists students and their families with health insurance enrollment, health and wellness services, and other community resources.
The services offered include (but are not limited to):
- Quality care on-site by a Licensed Medical or Mental Health Provider
- Appointments during and after school
- Physical exams and health assessments (including sports physicals and other routine exams)
- Immunizations and medications
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
- Assessment and counseling related to mental health
- Nutrition consultations
- Reproductive health care
- Preventive health care including health education activities
- A healthcare home, including coordination of additional care at other clinics with the same services
- Referrals to other healthcare providers
- Dental exams, x-rays and cleanings