Maltby Food Bank
Maltby Food Bank is an independent, non-profit organization. Through advocacy and actions, Maltby Food Bank reaches out to people in need through God’s love.
If you have not been to the Maltby Food Bank for six weeks or would like to become a client, please email us at email@example.com (email works best) with your address, phone number, and the size of your family. If you do not have access to the internet, please call 360-668-7900.
Donation Hours at Maltby Food Bank:
- Tuesdays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (before 2, please)
- Saturdays (Nov. – Dec.) 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- If the above times do not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set a time to meet.
- Due to the coronavirus, we can no longer accept egg cartons or used plastic grocery bags.
Public Donation Locations
Donation barrels can be found at these locations:
- Maltby Food Bank provides a donation barrel outside the food bank for you to drop off donations at your convenience: 21104 86th Ave SE, Snohomish, WA 98296
- Fernwood Fire Station 35th and 180th SE, Bothell
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church in Maltbywelcomes public (non-perishable) donations during office hours, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday. Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church is located off Paradise Lake Road (the east side of SR522), at 9225 – 212th St SE, Snohomish (Maltby), WA 98296. Telephone is 360-668-7881 & 425-485-8171.
- Albertsons in Clearview, at 17520 SR 9th SE, has a donation bin available for donations all year.
- Westhill Inc. Design/Build in Woodinville welcomes the public to drop off donations during business hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm. Westhill Construction is located near McClendon’s and Woodinville Indoor Soccer at 12810 NE 178th St. Suite 104, Woodinville.
- First Financial Northwest Bank 17641 Garden Way NE, Woodinville, WA
- Clearview Fire Station 180th and Hwy 9