Maltby Food Bank
Thursday by appointment only
21104, 86th Avenue Southeast, Snohomish, Washington, 98296, United States.
Maltby Food Bank is an independent, non-profit organization. Through advocacy and actions, Maltby Food Bank reaches out to people in need through God’s love.
To help keep volunteers and clients safe during Covid-19, food is distributed through appointments and ordering online. The order form will be available from Thursday to Saturday. Order forms must be turned in by 5:00pm on Saturday.
If you have not been to the Maltby Food Bank for six weeks or would like to become a client, please email us at email@example.com (email works best) with your address, phone number, and the size of your family. If you do not have access to the internet, please call 360-668-7900.
Donation Hours at Maltby Food Bank:
- Look on the website for the current week’s hours.
Public Donation Locations
Donation barrels can be found at these locations:
- Maltby Food Bank provides a donation barrel outside the food bank for you to drop off donations at your convenience: 21104 86th Ave SE, Snohomish, WA 98296
- Fernwood Fire Station 35th and 180th SE, Bothell
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church in Maltbywelcomes public (non-perishable) donations during office hours, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday. Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church is located off Paradise Lake Road (the east side of SR522), at 9225 – 212th St SE, Snohomish (Maltby), WA 98296. Telephone is 360-668-7881 & 425-485-8171.
- Albertsons in Clearview, at 17520 SR 9th SE, has a donation bin available for donations all year.
- Westhill Inc. Design/Build in Woodinville welcomes the public to drop off donations during business hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm. Westhill Construction is located near McClendon’s and Woodinville Indoor Soccer at 12810 NE 178th St. Suite 104, Woodinville.
- First Financial Northwest Bank 17641 Garden Way NE, Woodinville, WA
- Clearview Fire Station 180th and Hwy 9