4250, South Mead Street, Seattle, Washington, 98118, United States.
Mother Nation is a Native American non-profit that offers culturally informed healing services, advocacy, mentorship and homeless prevention in the State of Washington. They offer:
- Weekly Women’s Healing Circles, Workshops, and Tribal Training
- Yeha:wi Women’s Healing Circle, Tuesdays, 12:00 to 1:30 pm PT (lunch @ 12pm)
- Yeha:wi Good Medicine Recovery Circle, Tuesdays, 2pm-4pm PT (Zoom)
- Yeha:wi Healing Journey, Wednesdays, 1:00-3:00pm PT
- Weekly Men’s Talking Circle
- Thursdays, 5-6:30 pm PT
- Support for Adult Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Yeha:wi Aftercare Healing Journey, Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 PM (Zoom)
- Two Spirit Information, Records, and Support
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mother Nation cultural services delivered onsite to enhance women’s overall health and wellness:
- Circle of Life Series include a gathering of women morning sweat or Talking Circle
- Native Chemical Dependency Classes
- Stages of Recovery / Native 12 Steps / Relapse Prevention
- Elder teachings on healthy relationships, family dynamics, grief and loss
To ensure safety at this time, community healing circles are being held remotely via Zoom, while all remaining services are available at our Seattle office.
Registration is required, see this link for more details.