The Arc of King County
The Arc of King County serves all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities across the lifespan. The Arc programs include:
- Information and Family Support for parents, guardians, and siblings
- Supported Living Services for adults living in the community
- Representative Payee for individuals needing financial management assistance
- Homelessness Prevention for families at-risk of losing their housing
- Advocacy for people with developmental disabilities, family members, and community allies seeking to make our community more systemically equitable for all people.