YouthCare – Orion Center
Drop In & Clinic for ages 12-24:
Wednesdays closed from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Open hours during the day:
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Breakfast: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-9:45am
Hygiene: Mon-Fri: 9:30am-12:15pm
Lunch: Mon-Fri: 12:15pm-1:00pm
Dinner: Mon-Fri: 6:00pm-6:45pm
Brunch: Sat: 10:00am-2:00pm
Programming: Mon-Fri: 1:00pm-3:00pm (there is no programming on Wednesdays)
Drop-in: Monday-Fri 3:0pm-6:00pm; Sat: 10:00am-2:00pm
Orion Clinic (in partnership with Kaiser Permanente) - walk-ins welcome:
If looking for substance use disorder treatment, call the Orion phone number to sign up.
1828, Yale Avenue, Seattle, Washington, 98101, United States.
YouthCare’s Orion Center serves as a safe and welcoming place for young people ages 12-24 during the day. Following dinner, the Orion Center transitions into the Young Adult Shelter where twenty young people ages 18-24 can enjoy a hot meal, work on goals with their case managers, and sleep safely at night.
The Orion Center provides:
- Warm meals, showers, laundry, clothing, lockers
- Afternoon services with tutoring, yoga, art, cooking, classes
- Help with establishing long-term housing stability
- Onsite medical clinic, mental health and chemical dependency counseling
- Onsite sexual assault case management and legal aid
- Young Adult Shelter for young adults ages 18-24